[Bldg-sim] Modeling tool for daylight, Energy, Thermal comfort analysis

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 03:03:22 PDT 2011

Rathna,

I've been led to believe that Trnsys users were like the "Jedi knights"
of building simulation and never thought - if you'll excuse the
observation - that I'd ever hear one ask such a simple question! Time to
hang up the light sabre perhaps and resort to something simpler such as
IES or Designbuilder... ;)

Chris

On 21/04/2011 10:29, Eric Roberts wrote:

> Or.......
>
> Have a look at Designbuilder, available for a 30 day trial from
> www.designbuilder.co.uk <http://www.designbuilder.co.uk>

Chris Yates C Eng MCIBSE

/Building Physics Consultant/

Tel:+447960731576