[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.2 Modelling for Estidama (Abu Dhabi)

Arpan Bakshi arpanbakshi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 06:09:18 PDT 2011

Claire

You are right, Estidama is still in a stage of infancy. When I work on
an Estidama project I develop a baseline by identifying the climate to
an ASHRAE climate zone based on the number of heating and cooling
degree days. You can then make the case for ASHRAE climate zone 1
efficiencies as the code compliance standard and governing minimum
performance.

Arpan Bakshi, LEED AP BD+C
YRG sustainability

On Apr 26, 2011, at 7:30 AM, "Claire Das Bhaumik" <ClaireDasBhaumik at hoarelea.com