[Bldg-sim] Z-Transfer, s-transfer, transfer function applied to transient heat transfer in walls

Marcus jones.0bj3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 04:09:00 PDT 2011

Hi Stefano,

The TRNSYS building model is based on this work, it might be a good start;

Seem, J. E. (1987), 'Modeling of Heat Transfer in Buildings', PhD thesis,
University of Wisconsin-Madison.

If you can understand it, maybe you can explain it to me after ;)

Cheers from Vienna,

Marcus
--
Marcus Jones, LEED AP, M.Sc.