[Bldg-sim] Modeling Centralized Water-to-Water HP's and Hybrid HP's

Mehta, Gaurav Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com
Thu Aug 4 15:05:36 PDT 2011

Ahmed,

Have you referenced the EE4 Modeling Guide<http://canmetenergy-canmetenergie.nrcan-rncan.gc.ca/fichier/79060/EE4-English-2008-02-01.pdf> ?

In case you have not. You might find it useful when using EE4. It has a number of workarounds with examples.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Gaurav

Gaurav Mehta, LEED® AP BD+C
Sustainable Building Analyst
Stantec
1932 First Avenue Suite 307
Seattle WA 98101
Ph: (206) 770-7779
Fx: (206) 770-5941
Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com
stantec.com<http://www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.