[Bldg-sim] Ecotect camera rotation problem

Shariq_Ali at URSCorp.com Shariq_Ali at URSCorp.com
Wed Aug 10 13:38:57 PDT 2011

Ecotect is pretty bad in the visualization view, especially if you have a
very detail model (or one that you imported from sketch up or Revit). I
always have issues with my model not looking the way it really is.
See the attached example of a library I'm working on.

Regards,
Shariq

Shariq Ali EIT, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Engineer
URS Corporation
1375 Euclid Ave. Suite 600
Cleveland, OH 44115
Direct: 216.622.2276
Fax: 216.622.2428

This e-mail and any attachments contain URS Corporation confidential
information that may be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this
message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain,
distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy
the e-mail and any attachments or copies.