[Bldg-sim] Advise on Daylighting program

Shubhra Kothari shubhrakothari at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:33:24 PDT 2011

Look at this paper -
http://www.ibpsa.us/pub/simbuild2010/papers/SB10-DOC-TS03A-02-Gagne.pdf
Jamie Gagne gave a demonstration of the program developed at MIT to
suggest optimum window size + shading + glazing combination. It was pretty
cool. All you need to input is the sketch up block geometry and specify
illumination and glare criteria.
I am not sure about the commercial availability of this though.

Hope this helps
Shubhra