[Bldg-sim] Appendix G, Table G3.1.1A Building Type area is conditioned or unconditioned?

sadaf er.sadafalam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 22:28:16 PDT 2011

Hi,

As per ASHRAE 90.1-2004 , Table G.3.1.1.A Clearly metions that , 1) For
residential Buildings a) If the heating source is provided then the system
would be 1 (PTAC) , and if b) there is no heating provided or no hetaing
energy source is specified , use Electric and other source classification ,
and according to that our system would be (PTAC HP) system 2.

2) If it is non residential and having 3 floors or less than that and less
than 75,000 Sq ft of conditioned area then our System would be SYSTEM no 3 ,
b) if there is no heating mentioned then
SYSTEM no. 4.

same for other cases.

--
Thanks & Regards,

 Ms. Sadaf Alam

*P Please consider your environmental responsibility - think before you
print!l*