[Bldg-sim] Frequently used door

John Eurek redmodeler at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 12:05:44 PDT 2011

I'm trying to model a small building (600 square ft) which will be used to inspect cars.  The worker will frequently be using the door.  Logic would say that the equipment sizing and design would be different from a similar building with a door which is not frequently used.

The building is so small that leaving the door open for a short time could result in a complete air change in a short time.

I use Trace 700.  Does anybody have any methods to account for high door usage to size the equipment?  Trying to make up an energy model will be difficult also.