[Bldg-sim] job opening - Energy Modeler / ME in Philadelphia

Dahlstrom, Aaron ADahlstrom at in-posse.com
Wed Dec 7 12:54:47 PST 2011

Folks -

My firm is hiring. We're looking for an energy modeler / mechanical engineer.

Our firm is a small group, seven of us in Philadelphia; we're the daughter firm of a large engineering firm headquartered in New York.

Our modeling portfolio here has included about 50 - 60 models in the last five years, from high rise office towers, to a near-net-zero LEED Platinum Quaker Meeting House, to several net-zero-targeted environmental education centers. We're growing and looking for someone to support the workload on both the high-performance engineering side and the energy modeling side.

For more info about In Posse, see our website at http://www.in-posse.com/. For more info about the job, see the full posting below.

-*-*-

Career Opportunity
Mechanical Engineer / Energy Modeler
This position is available at In Posse, a subsidiary of AKF Group, in our Philadelphia, PA location specializing in sustainable design.

Looking for candidates with a passion for sustainable design and 3-5 years of experience in engineering mechanical systems for commercial and institutional buildings.  Job responsibilities will entail design and documentation of mechanical systems for high performance buildings, including net-zero energy buildings.  In addition, the job will include energy modeling for energy audits, LEED certification, and net-zero / Living Building facilities.  Candidates will have an engineering degree from an accredited engineering program and will preferably have either a professional engineering license or have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.  Candidates must have experience with AutoCAD and Revit.  LEED-professional accreditation and/or experience with building energy modeling programs are a plus, eQUEST preferred.

Please email cover letter with salary history and resume to: info at in-posse.com<mailto:info at in-posse.com>

Aaron Dahlstrom , PE, LEED(r) AP
In Posse - A subsidiary of AKF| 1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1414, Philadelphia, PA 19102
d: 215-282-6753| m: 267-507-5470| In Posse: 215-282-6800| AKF: 215-735-7290
e: ADahlstrom at in-posse.com | in posse web: www.in-posse.com<http://www.in-posse.com/> | akf web: www.akfgroup.com<http://www.akfgroup.com/>

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail. E-mail messages may contain computer viruses or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be intercepted, deleted or interfered without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. If you are not comfortable with the risks associated with e-mail messages, you may decide not to use e-mail to communicate with In Posse.