[Bldg-sim] Looking for commercial building characteristics in Saudi Arabia

Dogan Yiginer kelkafa at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 15:56:10 PST 2011

Hi,

I am doing a research project examining the characteristics of commercial
buildings in Saudi Arabia. Is there any good source for establishing my baseline
buildings to reflect the existing commercial building stock?

I am after the typical HVAC systems, envelope properties, occupancy and usage
patterns of a wide variety of commercial buildings from offices to warehouses,
schools to retail; and even the tiniest bit of information would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dogan