[Bldg-sim] IBPSA-USA Boston Chapter Kickoff Event

Cunningham, Phil pcunningham at klingstubbins.com
Tue Feb 8 06:48:56 PST 2011

Dear All,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the new IBPSA-USA Boston
Chapter!  I cordially invite you to our first official meeting Tuesday,
February 22nd 2011, from 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM, at the Harvard Graduate
School of Design.  The venue is in Gund Hall located at 48 Quincy
Street, Cambridge Massachusetts.

For our first meeting, we have invited a panel of distinguished
speakers, experts in the building simulation field, to talk about their
vision of this IBPSA-USA Boston chapter. These vision talks will be
followed by an inauguration to establish the chapter's governing body.

I welcome you to join us for this great networking opportunity and to
please pass this invite along to your colleagues in the Boston area.

Visit our website  www.ibpsa-boston.com to see the list of invited
panelist and RSVP for the event.

Best Regards,

Phillip Cunningham, PE, LEED AP

IBPSA-USA Boston Chapter Acting-President