[Bldg-sim] Job Announcement

Steve Silva steve.g.silva at att.net
Wed Feb 23 14:48:27 PST 2011

I post an open position in an effort to help anyone out there that is
currently looking. I think that a subject line like the one on this email
would be sufficient to differentiate job postings from help/advise postings.
I know that there are a lot of messages going around everyday to answer
questions and to give advice and that's what it's all about. Industry
listserv is an efficient way to reach qualified people that are either just
looking or that are in need of a job and are having a hard time locating
one. It is not meant to take away from the primary purpose of the listserv.

Steve Silva

Executive Search Consultant and Company Recruiter