[Bldg-sim] eQUEST 3.64 and TMY2

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Tue Feb 8 18:36:07 PST 2011

I'm surprised that you're experiencing difficulties with TMY2 data,
since they've been around for 15 years. Which weather file were you using?
The only time I've ever experienced with DOE-2 stopping due to a weather
file was when the file had bad psychrometrics that were outside of
physical possibility.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.