[Bldg-sim] running 32-bit program on 64-bit computer

Shaun Martin smartin at shaunmartinconsulting.com
Wed Feb 9 11:18:59 PST 2011

Try right-clicking on the desktop icon for the program you want to run and
change the compatibility mode to Windows XP:

If that doesn't work install Microsoft's Virtual PC and XP Mode
(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/) .  Install those older
programs within that environment and they should work fine.

Shaun

Shaun Martin LEED AP

Principal

Shaun Martin Consulting