[Bldg-sim] Ground Temperature: Building Surface

Sandeep Kachhawa sandeep.kachhawa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 20:42:54 PST 2011

Yes, the weather file does have ground temperatures but its given for
different no. of ground temperature depths and is not clear. Further the
weatehr file ground temperatures are undisturbed ground temperatures, and as
per the EnergyPlus documentation, its not appropriate to take these values
for simulation