[Bldg-sim] Revising Policy Related to Help Wanted Ads and Services Offered

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 02:29:24 PST 2011

Perhaps you could request that Job offers, services, etc are made via a
Web based template.
That way strict filtering could be applied easily by individual
subscribers email programs.
The only thing that needs to be "strict" is the subject line prefix.

Chris Yates C Eng MCIBSE

/Building Physics Consultant/

Tel:+447960731576

Email: chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com