[Bldg-sim] Conference ECOS2011 Novi Sad Serbia-last call

Milorad Bojic milorad.bojic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 13:15:36 PST 2011

*Dear all,*
*This is the last call for the conference ECOS2011 that will be held in
Serbia.*
*
Please be aware of conference ECOS2011 to be held 4-7 July 2011 in Novi Sad,
Serbia (www.ecos2011.com).
This is The 24th International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization,
 Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems. There is special
session devoted to Energy and Buildings. There will be special issue of
Energy and Buildings journal devoted to this conference.
Submission deadline is January 15th 2011.

Best regards

Milorad Bojic, prof.
Univesity of Kragujevac
34000 Kragujevac
Serbia

*
*
*
*Dear prospective authors,
*
We would like to convey our appreciation for all the abstracts that have
been submitted for the ECOS 2011 Conference within the planned
deadline of December
23, 2010.

Considering that many of you are not working during the holidays, we would
like to inform you that the deadline for submitting the abstracts has been
extended to January 15, 2011and we thus attach the Last Call for abstracts
submission. There will not be any further postponement of the deadlines
because of the abstract reference procedure.

You can register and submit abstracts at the link
http://registration.ecos2011.com/. In more detail, at the top right corner
of the web page that appears click the link "Register", then enter your
name, email address and password and wait for the confirmation mail from the
system. The mail will contain a link to confirm your registration. After you
have visited the link you can log in. When you have successfully logged into
the site, go to "Portal" (left menu), then click the link "Submit Abstract"
(from the "My Conferences", bottom-right) and fill in the form.

To better succeed in abstract review and acceptance, please follow the
abstract preparation instructions available on the link:
"http://ecos2011.com/Template
and Instructions for Abstract Preparation.dot
"<http://ecos2011.com/TemplateandInstructionsforAbstractPreparation.dot>
.

Should any problem occur during the process of registration or submission of
abstracts, do not hesitate to contact the site administrator by sending an
e-mail tosupport at ecos2011.com .

Warm season’s greetings,
The ECOS2011 Organizing Committee