[Bldg-sim] Potential Interviews at ASHRAE

Harvey Bryan Harvey.Bryan at asu.edu
Mon Jan 24 12:16:20 PST 2011

I know hiring of good people in the building simulation field is a challenge. Since the ASHRAE Winter Meeting is in my backyard this year I will be bringing a number of students to Las Vegas next week. Students attending the ASU Masters program that I coordinate are graduating with considerable building simulation skills (includes an intense two semester course from Marlin Addison) as well as a very good understanding of HVAC, daylighting and LEED. If any of you would like to set-up interviews with any of them please let me know. I have both 1st year students that are looking for 3 month summer internships and 2nd year students who will be graduating in May that are looking for permanent positions.

Regards,

Harvey Bryan

Harvey Bryan, Ph.D., FAIA, LEED AP
Professor
School of Architecture + Landscape Architecture
Senior Sustainability Scientist
Global Institute of Sustainability
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287