[Bldg-sim] EAc1 Points

Norm Weaver norm_weaver at interwvr.com
Wed Jan 12 12:42:04 PST 2011

Will,
I'd suggest looking into tools like Energy-10 (www.sbicouncil.org) which
allow rapid initial modeling to assess envelope, fenestration and mechanical
tradeoffs.   Energy simulation tools of this type may be limited in directly
modeling many thermal zones or particular HVAC configurations, but do allow
the evaluation of a wide variety of options early in pre-design.

Norm Weaver
InterWeaver Consulting