[Bldg-sim] Krueger Comfort Tool

Arpan Bakshi arpanbakshi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:34:10 PST 2011

Thanks for the feedback Patrick. The Krueger visually modifies the psych
comfort box based on input criteria, whereas the ASHRAE tool appears to not
have the visual representation. Is this your experience? How would you
demonstrate your values fall within range with the ASHRAE tool, unless you
map the results on a psych chart, and validate with provided PPD output?

Thanks, Arpan