[Bldg-sim] Is there a point to "virtual partitions"?

Mehta, Gaurav Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com
Wed Jan 26 08:58:00 PST 2011

Chris,

Please see the responses below.

Gaurav Mehta, LEED® AP BD+C
Sustainable Building Analyst
Stantec
1932 First Avenue Suite 307
Seattle WA 98101
Ph: (206) 770-7779
Fx: (206) 770-5941
Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com
stantec.com<http://www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.