[Bldg-sim] LEED NC: Existing or New Building

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 07:31:59 PDT 2011

I have a unique situation where the architect is taking an existing building
and majorly renovating it (definition of major per LEED is HVAC, envelope
and interior spaces) and then building an addition which is roughly the same
size of the existing building, give or take a 1000 sqft.

Has anyone run into this before or have any insight that might help me
explain which avenue to take to my boss?  I am currently thinking new
building, but if it was existing then that helps me even more.

--
Rob Hudson