[Bldg-sim] Custum curves

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 06:49:11 PDT 2011

Hi All,
         I created a custum curve for  DX system EIR=F(PLR)

Now as per doe2 manuual it is said that when we enter PLR say 0.9
itgives EIR as Power inputat (90Load/Power at full ie 100load)  so
like this  i had four values of part load at 0.7 .8 .9 and 1 and i
calculated the corrosponding EIR as Power at that load/full load power
and my EIR at different  load 0.7 ,0.8, 0.9 and 1 was0.5968,
0.7193,0.8537 and 1 respectively based on this values i created a
cubic curve for EIR as F(PLR)  but after making the custum curve my
cooling energy in end results is going up by 15% i dont know as far as
i think it should go down because at part load power consumption is
less.

So should  i enter EIR= as 1/cop at given load ,not as KWat given
load/Kw at full load.

Please give me some response.

Thanks
Sambhav.