[Bldg-sim] insulation film on windows in EnergyPlus

윤정훈 superfig at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 22:11:43 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm running simulation wih EnergyPlus.
In order to apply ECMs, I'm trying to apply insulation films to each window.
The object I used is WindowMaterial:Shade, but I don't think my way is correct.
I have limited information (Available data include solar reflectance, visible reflectance/transmittance, and shading coefficient),
which is further complicating the situation.

Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you.

_Jeong

p.s. BTW, I do not understand why there's no shading coefficient field in window-related objects.