[Bldg-sim] Autodesk is seeking volunteers for usability testing of Green Building Studio

Marjorie Stein marjoriestein at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 09:54:58 PDT 2011

Hello Fellow Energy Analysts,

Autodesk is making some changes and adding new functionality to Autodesk  Green
Building Studio.  We are at the point where we want to get feedback from energy
analysts on our work to date and are scheduling user feedback sessions on July
28th and 29th.

Participants would join a one hour session over the phone and would receive a
$25 Amazon gift card for their time.  This is a great chance to get involved in
the product development process and help us make sure that we are meeting our
users’ needs.

Let us know if you are interested and if so which of the following sessions
would work for you:

Thursday, July 28
10:30 – 11:30am Pacific
1 – 2pm Pacific