[Bldg-sim] O&M costs (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jorge Torres-Coto jtorres-coto at mbo1.com
Fri Jul 1 09:31:01 PDT 2011

You might look at RS Means:
*	Life Cycle Costing for Facilities
*	Facilities Maintenance & Repair Cost Data
*	Facilities Cost Data
I do not personally have any of these, but I think they may have the
information you may need.

They also offer data online if you do not want to buy the book, they have a
free trial period.

Jorge E. Torres Coto
4830 Viewridge Ave.
San Diego, CA 92123