[Bldg-sim] O&M costs (UNCLASSIFIED)

Demba Ndiaye Demba.Ndiaye at setty.com
Fri Jul 1 10:42:23 PDT 2011

John,

You may also consult the following paper for more details:

Martin, M.A., Madgett, M.G., and Hughes, P.J. "Comparing Maintenance Costs of Geothermal Heat Pumps Systems with Other HVAC Systems: Preventive Maintenance Actions and Total Maintenance Costs", ASHRAE Transactions: v106-1, 2000.

It is available, e.g., from http://www.geoenergyservices.com/resources/1-2.pdf.

Demba NDIAYE