[Bldg-sim] ventilation schedules for PTAC vs central outside air AHUs?

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:04:49 PDT 2011

As long as you're delivering the same quantity of outside air in both models
on an hourly basis, and accounting for how the proposed system will actually
operate, I'd say yes.  If for any reason your ventilation air operates
intermittently in the proposed design, you would need to schedule it the
same way in the baseline.

*Robby Oylear, LEED**®** AP BD+C*

*Mechanical Project Engineer*

*Energy Analyst*