[Bldg-sim] Custum curves

Sanjay संजय Cholekar cholekar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:49:12 PDT 2011

A resistance heater, converting 100% of its input electricity to output heat
would have a *3.41214 EER* (COP = 1), due to the fact that it takes about
0.293071 watt hours <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watt_hours> to equal one
BTU <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTU>.
Take* EER = COP x 3.412*

These curves are better explained in iesVE Software.

Regards,
Sanjay Cholekar