[Bldg-sim] Modelling of ceiling fan

Paul Carey paul at zed-uk.com
Wed Jul 27 03:41:36 PDT 2011

Hi Deepak

I think you can specify destratification fans so that would essentially be the same. Other than that you could try splitting the zone in 2 and letting internal air transfer between the zones work out the exchange but that's not really the ideal way to do it.

Otherwise you probably need to think CFD and you'd be in the realms of moving mesh transient CFD then and I wouldn't recommend that.

Not an easy one to solve really.
Regards
Paul

Sent from my HTC