[Bldg-sim] EE4 crash - hydronic radiators in MURB - Help!

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:29:11 PDT 2011

Hi Lilah

Well, it looks you are setting up the model on the right trick except for OA
which is not clearly stated. I guess you should still put up central make-up
air unit although no heating source will be applied there. Meanwhile, try to
input calculated fan power (your exhaust fans) into central air unit.

I dislike EE4 since it has a big black box which you can not trace down the
errors. However, I can recall I have encountered similar problems before.
What I did is to check some generated file (I could not remember what files
they are but basically they are generated together with the calculation even
it is incomplete.) where I was able to find out the reason why the system
crash.

No time to check my previous projects but I will let you know which file you
should check if I could recall it.
Regards,

Cheney

LinkedIN @ http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/yu-cheney-chen/27/637/72b