[Bldg-sim] Life Cycle Cost Analysis (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mehta, Gaurav Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com
Tue Jun 14 11:15:49 PDT 2011

Other sources for operation and maintenance costs:

Chapter 37: Owning and Operating Costs, 2011 ASHRAE Handbook: HVAC Applications

And,

www.ashrae.org/database

Thanks.

Best regards,

Gaurav

Gaurav Mehta, LEED(r) AP BD+C
Sustainable Building Analyst
Stantec
1932 First Avenue Suite 307
Seattle WA 98101
Ph: (206) 770-7779
Fx:  (206) 770-5941
Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com
www.stantec.com

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.