[Bldg-sim] Modeling Same Airflow on Proposed and Baseline Models

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:04:54 PDT 2011

Will,

I actually think that the reviewer has a point here.  Your proposed design
has no cooling, therefore, the proposed design needs to have a cooling
system that is the same as the baseline system.  The airflows don't have to
be equal, but they have to be determined in the same fashion (auto-sizing
with a minimum flow of 0.4 cfm/sf).  HOWEVER, these rules should only apply
to the system in cooling mode. When in heating mode, the system can reflect
the designed values.

--
Karen