[Bldg-sim] Benchmark data of energy use for sports facilities

Zhao, Fei feizhao at gatech.edu
Sun Mar 6 13:52:37 PST 2011

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's any public benchmark data of the the energy use for sports facilities (in US or other countries)?

I checked the CBECS database as well as the benchmark E+ models, but apparently sports facilities is not one of the building types they selected. If there's no such benchmark data available online, some literature that have surveyed data would also help me tremendously.

Thank you very much.

Fei Zhao
Ph.D. Student, LEED AP
College of Architecture