[Bldg-sim] Systems and zones

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 05:12:10 PDT 2011

Hi All,
           There are some conditioned rooms in my building which are
served by two small ceiling suspended AHU but how can we assign two
systems(AHU) to a  single zone, assigning of 1 system to two or more
zones is possible can the reverse be possible also, if not then the
two sytems which are assigned for same zone will have individual
kw/cfm  how can i get equivalent kw/cfm which is combining the two

i mean to say that the two AHUs will have there cfms i can create a
single system(AHU)  of cfm equal to sum of both but how will i get
kw/cfm for this system i cannot add the two systems (AHU1,2) motor KW
.

I anticipate for any reply

Thanks
Sambhav