[Bldg-sim] Appendix G - Fan power

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:40:25 PST 2011

answer:  yes.

typically i submit the wizard input screens showing the input
efficiencies for packaged units & don't submit the eir unless asked.
most reviewers who are familiar with equest realize that equest will
break out fan energy when calculating eir.  on central plant systems i
will show it for the chiller(s) along w/the fan power calculations as
there isn't a chiller input in the wizard mode.