[Bldg-sim] Mechanical Penthouses

Matutinovic, Luka LMatutinovic at halsall.com
Mon Mar 14 10:21:17 PDT 2011

Hi Brian,

I think this question is easier to answer for LEED 2009 than v1.0.  In
short, yes.  Since all energy used in the building has to be accounted
for, I think it's pretty clear that this should include even minimally
heated mechanical spaces.

Cheers,

Luka Matutinovic, B.A.Sc., LEED(r) AP
Halsall Associates Limited
www.halsall.com <http://www.halsall.com/>
Vancouver * Calgary * Sudbury  * Burlington * Toronto * Ottawa * Dubai
Best Workplaces in Canada Globe & Mail 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007

A Parsons Brinckerhoff Company