[Bldg-sim] Simulating Curtain Wall in Energy Plus.

srishti srivastava ar.srishti at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:58:04 PDT 2011

Dear Friends,

I am Srishti Srivastava from India. My research topic is related to
evaluation of different types of facades in Indian context with
special reference to the modern glazed facades.

I am trying to simulate a building with curtain wall in Energy Plus. I
know of one way of doing it through Window and Therm software from
LBNL, although there are few issues in that. Is there any alternative
way to simulate curtain wall in Energy Plus.

Does anyone have a prior experience of simulating curtain wall in
Energy Plus. Can anyone help me in simulating a curtain wall in Energy
Plus.

Thanks in advance.

Srishti Srivastava,
India.