[Bldg-sim] Heating load not met hours in an IT Room

Richard Auffermann rauffermann at dagherengineering.com
Tue May 24 13:13:38 PDT 2011

I am working on a model with an IT room that is an interior zone with 50
W/SQFT of equipment power use 24/7 and I have heating load not met hours
in this zone. The IT room is served by its own system, I have tried
using both PTAC and package single zone systems without any improvement
in the load not met hours. This zone should not require any heating,
does anyone know what might be the problem?

Richard Auffermann

Design Engineer

DAGHER ENGINEERING, PLLC

29 Broadway, New York, NY 10006

T. 212.480.2591 x122

F. 212.480.2654

rauffermann at dagherengineering.com

www.dagherengineering.com

Save Trees, Consider the Environment. Please print only when necessary.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential or proprietary
information and use or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us and delete.  Dagher
Engineering, PLLC has no responsibility for errors or discrepancies that
may occur in the electronic transmission of data.