[Bldg-sim] replacing electric chiller with absorption chiller in EnergyPlus

윤정훈 superfig at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 20:55:22 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I'm simulating a building with an absorption chiller with EnergyPlus.
The chiller uses district heating as its source.
I used HVACTemplate to create an electric chiller and then replaced it with an absorption chiller object,
and the simulation ran successfully.

But I'm not sure whether the absorption chiller was successfully implemented and it takes district heating
as its source.

If any of you have any idea regarding this issue, please help me.
I've already tried to reach E+ help desk a few weeks ago, but the reply has not come.

Thank you.

_Jeong