[Bldg-sim] Weather files for Abu Dhabi

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Mon May 9 07:40:59 PDT 2011

Hi Claire,

You can get an .epw format IWEC file for Abu Dhabi from this resource:

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/weatherdata_about.cfm

or more specifically:

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data3.cfm/region=2_asia_wmo_region_2/country=ARE/cname=United%20Arab%20Emirates

Regards,