[Bldg-sim] EPW Weather Analysis

Varkie C Thomas thomasv at iit.edu
Sat May 14 09:38:47 PDT 2011

Climate Consultant 5 is even better than DView for studying EPW files.  You can switch between SI and IP units.  It is designed for client reports and presentations. I could not run it on 64-bit Windows-7 but it runs within the XP-Virtual-PC installed on the same computer.  DOE2.1E also runs within XP-Virtual-PC