[Bldg-sim] Natural Ventilation Modelling

Francisco Massucci massucci at gmail.com
Wed May 18 09:00:36 PDT 2011

Hi Ömer,

  EnergyPlus has an module called airflow network, that works wich pressure
nodes and ventillation pathways. It`s not a CFD but for the purpose you will
use I think its even more appropriated than a CFD software. You can learn
more about at: http://fsec.ucf.edu/en/publications/pdf/FSEC-PF-428-07.pdf

Regards,
Francisco Massucci