[Bldg-sim] Natural Ventilation Modelling

Arpan Bakshi arpanbakshi at gmail.com
Wed May 18 21:12:25 PDT 2011

Circling back to Omer's question. Even though IES and EnergyPlus provide
better representations of the type of building physics he is trying to
simulate, what are some examples of eQUEST approximations? What about a
combination of stacked zones with Sherman-Grimsrud OA parameters set up?
Since comfort throughout the space is not being analyzed, only energy
approximations.

Arpan Bakshi,* *LEED AP BD+C