[Bldg-sim] EnergyPlus and AGI32 Interoperability

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu May 19 08:26:27 PDT 2011

That sounds about right... Openstudio is probably what I had in mind!

Check out the following video around the 1-minute mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKXmHwtSM2I

That is probably a preferable workflow to get to AGI32, since it would
process the geometry one less time.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER