[Bldg-sim] Large Process Loads and Baseline Systems

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:26:22 PDT 2011

Hi William,

The "large process load" issue has been discussed extensively. Basically,
the process loads are not allowed to be omitted from baseline and proposed
design models. For your case, without touching the process loads, you
probably have little chance to claim energy credit even you are allowed to
modify the baseline. The possible solution will be the Process loads itself.
See whether you are able to claim savings due to the introducition of high
efficient equipments. Bear in mind, reduction of energy use in process loads
is allowed as long as it is well documented with a comparison between market
standard equipments (baseline) and energy-efficient ones (proposed design).
By searching this forum or online, you will be able to find more info on
this subject.

Regards,

Cheney

LinkedIN @ http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/yu-cheney-chen/27/637/72b