[Bldg-sim] Walk-in Coolers/Freezers

Haider Khan haidermkhan at ymail.com
Fri May 27 19:44:29 PDT 2011

I have successfully modeled walk-in freezers for the upcoming Title 24 supermarket refrigeration code in E+. I used the explicit method which requires compressor racks. If you are using compressor rack objects make sure that you are choosing the right compressor and that the compressors can meet the load. The .err file will give a warning if the system cannot meet the refrigeration loads.

FYI, The dataset folder in the E+ folder has several compressor curves.

Haider.

Sent from my mobile device.