[Bldg-sim] Low Ambient Strategy questioned in LEED Review

Carol Gardner gems at spiritone.com
Thu Nov 17 01:36:34 PST 2011

tb,

After, you have read through this  couple of times, or looked at it in
an Excel table, you will figure out the changes you have to make and
make them. Always remember, do the proposed case first and then back out
the baseline, which must meet the applicable code.

I think in a case like this building you would have had a different
result if you had attached, or put into the form, what you were trying
to do and how you did it. Your explanation is quite good and it gives
the reviewers something to look at besides numbers. Then you get to
exercise both sides of your brain.

Cheers,

Carol