[Bldg-sim] Meeting Announcement / Save the Date

David Eldridge dse at grummanbutkus.com
Mon Oct 17 19:25:35 PDT 2011

Please excuse the cross-posting…and save the date!

The next IBPSA-USA meeting will be held Saturday, January 23rd, in Chicago,
IL (concurrent with the start of the ASHRAE Winter Meeting) – please plan to
attend if you are in town!

A business meeting will be held from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. with a social
hour from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. followed by a dinner presentation until
9:00 p.m.

The location and final meeting cost are not yet finalized. The past few
meetings have been very informative concerning events in the simulation
community, and provide a great opportunity to meet fellow building
simulators.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the meeting or IBPSA-USA.
We’ll provide a additional announcements closer to the time of the meeting
with the exact location, cost, and speaker details.

IBPSA-USA local chapter leaders – please forward to your membership as well.

David

*
*

*David S. Eldridge, Jr.**, P**.**E**.**, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP*

Project Manager

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Fax: (847) 328-4550

*Grumman/Butkus Associates* | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL
60201

Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers

*
*

* *