[Bldg-sim] IBPSA Twin Cities 1st meeting

Nathan Kegel nathan.kegel at iesve.com
Fri Oct 21 11:48:00 PDT 2011

As a reminder, the kick-off meeting for the IBPSA-USA-Twin Cities chapter will be held on Monday, October 24 at the Weidt Group at 6 pm.

A loose agenda for the meeting:

1.      Discussion of purpose (information and best practices exchange)

2.      Presentation by Liam Buckley (IBPSA-Boston) regarding recent building performance models

3.      Q&A regarding presentation and discussion of best practices

4.      Setting future meeting dates, times, and locations

5.      Election of interim officers

I know some of you have already RSVP'd.  For those who cannot attend but have expressed interest, we will provide you with information on future meetings.  Your expertise and participation are most welcome and greatly appreciated by all.

If you know of others who are not subscribers to the forum or not included on this list, please invite them and share this email with them.  We want to further develop the modeling community in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area!

Best regards,

Nathan

Nathan Kegel
Project Manager
Business Development Manager
IES Ltd   |   601 Carlson Parkway  |   Suite 1050
Minnetonka, MN  |   55305

T (UK):

+44 (0) 141 945 8500

F (UK):

+44 (0) 141 945 8501

T (US):

952.449.5227

M (US):

415.420.9314

http://www.iesve.com<http://www.iesve.com/>

**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**

Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No. SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow G20 0SP

Email Disclaimer<http://www.iesve.com/disclaimer.html>